The Page's House is located in the centre of the romantic town of Vranov nad Dyjí, just beneath the chateau, out of the main road. It is the most important historical building on the square, which is protected historic sight as it dates back to 1524. It is two-storey building. The most distinctive features include: Empire style foreside facade, cylindrical quoin rusticwork, a casul window in the west gable. There are vaults with pulled- out crests on the lunettes in the ground floor.
The first floor was built up in the 17th century – it is realized as a double- wing block with a corridor in the courtyard side and rooms in the side leading to the street. The rooms are equipped with overhead stucco mirrors, mirrors fitted in cavettos. In two rooms, the 17th century oak parquet have been renovated. A clean layout of relation between the room and the corridor is a fine element commonly used in palace architecture.
The Page's House building was in a poor condition before a demanding reconstruction that was carried out from 2002 to 2004. The reconnassaince of the building has disclosed original window openings, bricked-up niches and doors etc., and returned the building an outstanding artistic quality.